Saturday 7 February 2009

Sweets From My Sweet


Jobert came home yesterday armed with familiar packs of tiny red-ribboned boxes with white balls inside. This is his so-called "peace offering" for me after getting bonkers last night. His inability to sleep made him like a madman that I felt like I am sleeping beside an enemy, literally.
He knew that I've been searching high and low for this specific flavor so it was definitely all-smiles from me when I saw these beauties.
Raffaello is the best sweetie in the planet amongst all the other chocolates I've ever tasted. I'm a sucker for coconut which made this sweetie more closer to my heart. As they are individually wrapped, getting them out of the package can be a bit messy for you will be showered with bits of coconut that at the end of each bite, you'll have a coco overload. I still have to figure out the best way of biting each snowballs without looking like you own a whole coconut plantation! But don't get disheartened by it because biting into its wafer filled with cream with a chunky almond at the center is a sure pleasure.
The reason why Jobert bought loads is because you can hardly find this being sold in any other large supermarkets. These are only available at dear old Morrisons but not often too. So if you're nearest Morrisons branch have these, can you please give me a buzz coz I'm good at hunting down a rare yet fabulous find :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngekz sa Morrisons lang? mukhang masarap ah. Medyo malayo naman kasi ang Morrisons sa bahay. Sana magtinda din ang Tesco at Asda.

Anonymous said...

P.S may little cameo si toblerone sa likod haha =)

chezza said...

Pramis sa Morrisons lang talaga. Try mo ang sarap talo ang ibang chocs...
Nasa sideline na lang si Toblerone :)