Wednesday 25 February 2009

Rant and Rage

"There's something different in you today, chez"

"Must be my hair. I've got it coloured last week and well, "trim", I suppose."

"It looks beautiful. It suits you really well."

"But I absolutely hate it!"

"Why?"

"Well because I've spent nearly a year trying to grow my hair back but that s****d hairdresser have cut it really short without my consent." "I wish she could've listened to me."

"But it's beautiful. I like how the waves framed your face."

"Thanks but I'm still so upset about it."

It's been over three weeks now since my last hair disaster and I'm still fuming!
I made her forty-five pound richer and left me with my self-esteem down the drain.
Lesson learned: Word of mouth is bollocks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, this is Julie, how can I help?"

"Hi, we've ordered a fridge-freezer via online yesterday and I want to change the delivery for that if it's possible."

"Okay. But you have to add an extra amount if you want to have it delivered within 2-3 working days, I'm afraid."

"No problem."

"So when do you want the item to be delivered?"

"Tomorrow. Friday."

"I'm sorry but I don't think it's possible."

"Why not? I'm looking at your website right now and it says that 13th friday is available."

"Sorry but it can't be delivered tomorrow."

"Look, our fridge have been broken since yesterday which means it's just a matter of time until all our food will be spoiled. Can't you understand?"

"I'm sorry but because the additional charge won't come out from your account till tomorrow, then we can't deliver it."

"Goodness gracious! It only took 15 minutes for the three-hundred odd pounds to get through to you yet it would take a day for the mere twenty-four pounds delivery charge to go through. I just don't get it."

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it."

"So when is the nearest possible day then?"

"Saturday."

Our fridge was broken in such an opportune time when there was a big freeze. So we took the chance and stored all the frozen food outside---in the snow.
Lesson learned: Comet? Never again! Your customer service sucks, big time!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, you! woman on a wheelchair.
Just because you are a patient doesn't mean you have the liberty to smoke inside the hospital's premises. Can't you read the "No Smoking" sign in front of you? Are you blind? or just plain stupid?
Why can't you just wheel your chair out from this hospital lobby and spread your toxic smoke somewhere and stop inflicting other vulnerable individuals.We surely don't want to have whatever chest problems you may already have, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As in sinabi mo yun sa woman on a wheelchair? :o


MC