Saturday 14 February 2009

214



To My Poodledoodledoo,

I can only afford a homemade card for you this love day. If not for our gigantic new fridge purchase, I could've bought you one straight from shop.

As you can see, this card of mine has my own concept and design you wouldn't find in any other love cards in the planet and it's smothered with my own choice of colors too. It's raw and unrehearsed. It's my work of art that even you, a painter and an artist, would be very proud.

The message that goes with it is short, brief, concise yet encompasses all the extra-ordinary qualities I love and hate (yet love them just the same) in you.

I hope you'll like it :)


kisses (and lots of 'em!),

cherryberrystickerellyfiferry

3 comments:

UtakMunggo said...

i know the feeling, madam! ahaha nakakapilay talaga kapag may malaking appliance na binili. sosme.

but it's not the amount you shell out that counts (sa love gift, i mean).. it's always the thought.

hope you had a red hot one!!!

ka bute said...

wow.. ang sweet. =)

chezza said...

Missy UM: Yup, I definitely had one red hot heart balloon!...and a rose ;)

Ka bute: kaw, sino balemtyms mo,he,he,he...