Wednesday 24 September 2008

Only You

" I've fallen in love with Once. Seen it four times---with subtitles so I can sing and of course, cry. I soooo loved it."
--Text message from my lovely friend Raz :)

Like him, I also heart the movie Once and I could too well watched it for England but the movie gave me enough inspiration that watching it all over again would spoil my madness---of being in love.
How often do you find the right person? Fortunately for me, it was only once--at the right moment and time.

"Let me tell you now
All thats on my mind.
For a love like yours.
Is oh, so very hard to find.
Ive looked inside myself.
Now Im very sure.
There can only be, you for me.
I need you more and more....
You, turned me inside out and you showed me.
What life was about.
Only you, the only one that stole my heart away.
I wanna do all I can, just to show you.
Make you understand.
Only you, the only one that stole my heart away."

**Jobert's singing to me in his raspy voice, Lionel Richie's, Only One, over the phone at the beginning of our relationship---and since then, it has become our anthem :)**

7 comments:

UtakMunggo said...

share ko lang madam chezza: meron kaming resident sa home na ocotgenarian, until now every afternoon bini-bisita siya ng hubby dubby niya at siya na rin ang nagpapakain ng puree ni misis.

true love talaga ano. lucky you! lucky jobert rin! :D

KRIS JASPER said...

aww... thst is just so sweet...

ka bute said...

love is in the air indeed :)

jOan aka nUdz kUlot said...

ONCE..hmmm panoorin nga din..hehe.. i second d motion mam utakmunggo..andmi d2 sa england na nagdadate na mga mattnda..with matching kissing kissing pa sa public..hehe!!

Anonymous said...

ang sweet naman :x

Anonymous said...

neng, sng pogi ng boylet mo jan sa post it pics mo..hehehe..buti ka pa successful ang lovelife..add kita sa blog list ko ha. i love your posts...mildly emo pero real.ingat jan

chezza said...

Ay naku missy UM, di lang ako lucky, kaw din noh? Lucky din si Sarge sayo :)

Kj, dapat magmahalan lang parati di ba?

kabute: Anlakas nga eh! Signal no.3!

Joan: Korek! "Till white hair do us part" pa ang drama.

Indeed, MC, indeed...

Sherwin: Magaling lang ang powers ko siguro, he,he,he...Na-add na rin kita.