Tuesday 2 September 2008

Birthday Thought: Organ Donation

Jobert and I had a random conversation over dinner on the eve of his birthday.

"I had a rather depressing shift today," I told him as I was chewing my food.

"The doctors had to do a brain stem test on my patient before donating his organs."

"Sad isn't it?" I added.

"Yup," he said. "I wanted to be an organ donor too, you know?"

"Really?" I replied, wide-eyed.

"Well, I guess, you can donate your liver, kidneys and heart. But definitely not your lungs." I told him.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Because your lungs are knackered with you being a smoker, obviously." I said jokingly.

He just gave me the potent look. "Funny baby." He muttered.

"I want to donate my organs too if I'm brain dead." I said.

"What do you think, baby?" I asked him.

He said, "If you're brain dead? I will shake and squezze you real hard as I'll shout at the top of my lungs: Baby! wake up! you still haven't bought me a super computer and a dog yet!!"

And I laughed. In fact, he made me laughed so hard, I nearly peed my pants!

"No, I don't want you to leave me, baby." He said seriously.

"Promise I won't." I replied in between giggles.

So, on his birthday, I bought him a gift fit for a fab and gamer husband. It may not be a super computer as yet but it sure made his heart leapt a wee bit. He was ecstatic!
As for me? one box was surely ticked on my "to buy list" for him.


Happy Birthday Baby! I love you ++++++++++++++++++++++++! :)

Meet: MasterBear 80gb (his PS3)





4 comments:

UtakMunggo said...

happy bday to your lablayp!
:D

chezza said...

hapi boobday nga daw eh with matching blinking boobies ang cake, he,he,he! Salamat missy!

prinsesa000 said...

ang ganda ng tv nyo!

chezza said...

salamat!....52" is the way to go!