Sunday 14 September 2008

London (and rabbits) Calling


A sunday. I'm about to prepare our tiny, red luggage for London tomorrow on a road trip. Our friends will be fetching us as we commence our early drive on a September morn with an optimistic attitude that the weather would be at least welcoming. As it is the beginning of autumn, the skies are always bleak and the breeze aren't always light. You can feel them rustling through the leaves joyously like a long-lost friend.
We'll be staying in a 3-star hotel for a night and I'm expecting at least an inward friendlier service with no such haughty stance like some of them are and of course a total outward luxury. If you've been to London, you will know exactly what I mean.

Shopping will be top of the list on the first day and sightseeing on our last. I'm hoping we can take a cruise on the River Thames as I've never done it before.
During the 3-hour drive, I will be munching my moment-to-the-lips-friendly-to-the-hips guilty pleasure: raw carrots dipped in either sour cream or mayonnaise. Yum!
I can just imagine the rabbits calling me now: "Cherrypie we want our carrots back!"

4 comments:

UtakMunggo said...

ewww. carrots!

have a fine time in london!! uuy papasyal yan sa oxford... :D

chezza said...

We had a great time! Wala sa plan ang Oxford and besides we've been there na rin :)

UtakMunggo said...

so saan nag-shopping ang lola? hehe

chezza said...

Ah, u meant Oxford Circus pala? Naubos namin! Punta din kami sa Harrods---para gamit ng loo, ha!ha!ha!