Wednesday 3 December 2008

SL-Ugg Boots


If these boots are made for walking, then why do I keep on slipping everytime I have to walk on ice?
---------------------------------------
And everytime I got to wear my boots, it instantly reminded me of my time back home where my feet were so proud in showing off their newly pedicured toenails in my flower-patterned flip-flops. To be honest, I wouldn't trade the hot and humid weather for the world but, you can't have the best of both worlds, can you?

4 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

sabi mag snosnow daw ngayon. pero mukhang sunny naman. sigh...

UtakMunggo said...

ang mahal mahal ng boots na yan. pramis. hay naku buy a pair of mountaineering boots kasi may spikey chorva sa ilalim.

chezza said...

KJ: Ano ka, ang kapal ng snow dito sa amin, pagising ko, puti na lahat...Baka late lang dumating sa inyo, abangan kc baka ikaw ma-late din sa work like I was :)

UM: Di nga worth it sa snow at ice eh...Pa-glamour effect lang :)

p0kw4ng said...

ganyan din ang tanong ko sa snow boots ko na La Crosse...bakit nadudlas pa din ako at nilalamig ang paa ko??

nakidaan at di nakatiis na mag comment...