Sunday 12 October 2008

The gods Must Be Crazy

What's up with the weather lately? Haven't you noticed or is it just me? These past few weeks of changing colors in Autumn I was basking in warm sunshine enjoying the light friendly breeze that touched my face while looking at those crimson leaves of the "near-dying trees". It is autumn after all but the warmness of the weather doesn't seem to be.
Exactly the same day last year, I was already donning my warm winter jacket and boots to brave the strong cold winds too careful not to tripped on those falling leaves, but today and the weeks gone past, the weather has been utterly lovely like walking on a summer's day. Sure, the leaves are turning into flaming crimson, some in glorious purple and others still in evergreen, but the biting cold is nowhere to be felt to which by now, my pale cheeks should be blushing from the wintry wind.
Is this global warming at its best? or perhaps, the gods must be crazy?
Whatever it is, I must admit that I'm looking forward to an autumnal winter after that awful wintry summer.
So, Mr. Ugg, I guess you have to stay in your little nook for a bit longer because Miss Havaianas has extended her stay. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hayz,autumn na naman tapos winter na pala.I hate winter *sigh*
nakaka-depressed ang winter para sakin..no?

KRIS JASPER said...

I agree! It's so strange. I thought it's Fall but the temperature for the last 48 hours was like of Summer.

UtakMunggo said...

nde ako pwede mag Ugg kasi nagmumukha akong si bigfoot. hehehe..

sabi we're going to have a warm winter this year. parang last year.

enjoy this week, chezz. after the weekend, storms are coming daw.

the spool artist said...

does that mean it's gonna snow in cambodia soon? go go go global warming! hahaha... been really warm and wet here lately so a change of weather would be utterly great!