Tuesday 3 June 2008

Everyday's a Different Story

Not just another post but also a vigorous attempt to update my writings everyday in a rough, raw, and unrehearsed kind of way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30/05/08
The Faces That Could Munch A Thousand Crisps

Sensations, Twiglets, Doritos, Popcorn and Marshmallows---you name it, we have it, and we munched it all for just less than 24 hours. While the patient was in deep slumber, the sound of crackling crisps could be heard audibly on an eerily quiet night as we, the night nurses were munching on this unhealthy and moorish treats that at the end of our long and boring shift, we had bellies larger than our waistlines!
Moments to your lips, lifetime to your hips....true, true!

31/05/08
A Taste Of London

Our trip to London is booked and our e-ticket has been printed out. Can't wait! I just hope the weather would behave though. I've had enough with sunless summers already.

01/06/08
A Weak Me

I'm sick again. The nth time this year. The makers of the "wonder" medicine called: Day Nurse, will surely be thankful that they have a loyal customer like me who can't live without them. I'm not hooked to them, I'm just dependent on them, if you know what I mean. But hugs and kisses are still the best remedies for illness and thankfully, I have Jobert to give me all these for free.

02/06/08
Li'l Cherub

No medicine can ever compare it's healing wonders than a smile and a hug from a child. Today, my adorable Aaliyah had come to visit us. How she managed to put up with my involuntary sneeze, God knows! But apart from the shock look on her face everytime I spread the virus, she seems to be enjoying her stay with us. With her oral stage apparent, she devours everything from both edible and non-edible objects if she has the opportune time. A living proof that we humans are by nature, omnivores.

03/06/08
Still a Weak Me

It's still a "weak me" day today. My angry cough and sore throat had woken me up. My tasteless buds dominated my urge to eat some nice enticing food. I could only do with sweets at the minute which is not helping with my sore throat either. I'm back to work tomorrow so whether I like it or not, I definitely need to be up and about or my tiny behind will be riddled with nasty pressure sores!
Jobert had told me many times already to go have a shower. I don't have the strength to do it as yet.
Stubborn and frail, yup, that's me.

2 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

u got sick? awww...
u feeling better now?

chezza said...

nah, the usual hay fever...Sarap ng weather dito ngayon!