Tuesday 6 January 2009

New Year's Resolution In 3D

The truth is I have never made any resolutions in my life. Funnily enough, I couldn't even remember what my resolutions were as the months gone past let alone make any!

So when a friend asked "what's your new year's resolution?"

"Is not to make any" was my quick reply.

"I think it make sense not having any because you will just end up feeling worse if you've not achieved any of it." I added.

I am the most disorganized person in the planet so when I got hold of my new belle du jour planner, I hastily logged my working schedule with sheer optimism that I can fill all the pages of the hardbound diary for the year and be at least in tune with time, (organize is too complicated for a word). BUT, I won't make any promises since I have enough planners that came and went empty and unused. Already, this new planner of mine has only seen the light of day once---and that's when I scribbled my off duties for this month. My over-enthusiasm's already gone down the drain, fast!
Proudly, I am organized being disorganized. To be honest, I can achieve more without making any list and plans. My brain is my pen and paper, though size like a pea, I can rely on it better than anything else. Through impulse and spontaneity, I am reformed :)

Yet, if I could make one resolution for example, it would be this: (click to enlarge)
There's hidden messages behind the words. Find out what it says using your magic eye.

Ang hinde maka-gets, panget :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hala I was trying to read and understand the text but I couldn't get the hidden messages. Nakakahilo lang,buti na lang panget ako kaya okay lang na di ko magets haha ;)exception kunyari lol

I hate making new year's resolution.

chezza said...

it's in 3D! it's how you looked at it...don't look at the words, stare at the whole of them and you will see what's in it...Joke ko lang yun, wag mo seryosohin ha? :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.I'm looking forward victories over victories.My resolutions include [stop Comparing,Complaining,Contending,Competing,Cynicism and Criticizing][Not to be swayed away by Prosperity,Praise,Honor,Disgrace,
Suffering,Censure,Decline,pleasure and be independent ].To Discipline and Strengthen my faith.Thank you.

LOL:)
Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai