Thursday 21 August 2008

Helluva Movie

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you.

This song is still playing in my mind over and over again. Who would've thought that a monstrous looking devil, literally, is also a softie by heart? cheesy, to put it bluntly.
Sorry, just watched Hellboy.

4 comments:

ka bute said...

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything

...aww.. ang sweet =)

UtakMunggo said...

hindi ko pa napanood yang hellboy. pero ang alam ko awit yan ng isang bungal para sa kanyang pustiso. hehe (korni ko na naman. haha)

KRIS JASPER said...

I knew it!

lol.

as soon as I've read the first line... twas ok, wasn't it?

chezza said...

Hi Kabute! Sweet nga ng monster na un eh, kaka-inlove!

Missy utakmunggo! I love your joke! bago sa akin un, Hmmp! fave song ko pa naman un.

Hi KJ! yup! much betta than the first :)