Tuesday 7 April 2009

Gifty Day For Me!

It's the time of year again when only the best person was born!

I'd like to thank all my gorgeous friends who remembered my big day. Hugs and kisses to you all!

...to my goddaughter who gave me a bouquet of flowers delivered to me as a surprise although Jobert was the one who received the delivery coz I only had a towel on ready for my shower :)


...to Mariel, the cake-maker, for my yummy-chocolatey-fudgy cake and Chanel :)

...to Rose for my cutie purse :)

...to Rachel and Vivian for the identical beauty bags. They were adamant that I'll open their gifts first for fear that the bags might have the same contents which luckily, they haven't much to their relief :)

...to ate Winnie for my jersey topshop dress complete with receipt and all in case the dress won't fit me :)

...to Razdy for my cutie-pinkie giraffe family with their mono-eared mom, he,he,he...

...to Anne for the wish and the U.S. invite ;)

...and to my Philanthropist (who doesn't want to be named for fear of being stalked by LV lovers) for this:


Although there was a Great Divide during the party with kids all engrossed with the PS3 upstairs and the adults downstairs sharing all the gossips, it was indeed a fun-filled birthday overflowing with sumptuous food to which the guests took-away after! I bet some of you who didn't come are now regretting it, he,he,he

Anyway, it's great feelin' the looooovveee!!!!

It was a good 25th (walang kokontra, ok?) birthday and I was happy, happy, happy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate Chezza! Happy Birthday. Nice LV bag you've got there huh.More birthdays to come and don't forget to thank God for another year.

chezza said...

thanks! belated na 'tong post na to...tagal ako walang updates bz kc sa nintendo eh, he,he,he...

Anonymous said...

madalas nga ako pumupunta dito kasi inaantay ko ang birthday post mo.Hindi kita natanong sa facebook kung kelan ang exact date ng bday mo.Anyway kelan ba?

Pareho pala kayo ng sis ko,adik na adik sa nintendo.

chezza said...

nung 30th mar. sad lang kc ako coz somebody nicked my E71 :(

UtakMunggo said...

belated birthday greetings, madam chezz! hindi ako papalag sa numerong 25 dahil magka-age bracket lang tayo. ahaha

chezza said...

yah! we looked younger than those 25's...must be the weather kaya? or maybe kc walang alikabok dito? ;)

the spool artist said...

i might be really late. but Happy happy Birthday anyway... cheers and more LV's to come! hehehe.

chezza said...

b'a late than nevah! :)