Wednesday 6 May 2009

Saint Lazeeee

Did you miss me guys? ;p

I had been so lethargic lately that even getting a glass of water from our fridge's water dispenser seems to be a huge effort. For sure, I'll be incredibly fat from sloth!
To compensate for my lethargy, I stopped drinking pop. For an individual who self-diagnosed everything, aka, hypochondriac, I blamed my sluggishness to too much sugar from drinking too muuch pop. Saying that, we just had our monthly groceries to which half of it consist of chocs, ice cream and lollies and softdrinks! I wonder how on earth can I resist this sweet temptations?
Like a baby learning its first step, I'll try to diminish one sugary treat at a time hoping that my EQ would be strong enough to deliver myself from evil :)

Bottomline of all this though is that I am pathetically lazy and all those sugary crap stuffs are just my excuses.

Last April 30, Jobert and I had a date at Nando's to celebrate St. Cherry's Day. To those of you who doesn't know who St. Cherry is, she's a special child of God with a huge heart. She is the Patron Saint of all shopaholics. She is generously extravagant sometimes. She's not yet in heaven though, in fact, she's still enjoying her life roaming the earth and exploring it's amazing wonders. St. Cherry is suffering from an avarice flu at the moment so stop praying for her because any of your requests won't be granted until she recovers.

Seriously.

My ultra-soft pillows are calling me now. You just don't know it but everytime I lay my head on them, I'll get an uninterrupted sleep and soon I'll be dead for the world.

zzzzzzzzzzzz..................

4 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

pwedeng bumisita jan ate???? Dami nyo palang goodies!!!!!!!

chezza said...

lika dali! kaso, may "avarice" flu pa rin ako eh ;p

mcboy said...

Pwede pala ko makitira sa bahay niyo-dami kasi chocs and icecream.Kidding!

chezza said...

pwede mong ubusin if u want ;p